Tuesday, September 10, 2013

USA vs. Mexico, Gameday

It's USA vs. Mexico finally! Heading down to the tailgate in a couple of hours. Danny is on the road heading there too. I am so excited and ready to experience USA soccer in my home state of Ohio! There should be plenty of passion at the game and I am expecting the Yanks to come out kicking and firing on all cylinders! We have to do better than the poor showing we had on Friday night against Costa Rica. 

Things we learned Friday night I feel are.... We NEED Bradley desperately to be healthy for the rest of qualifying and next year at the World Cup. Without him we have little to no chance in my opinion. He controls everything. We also learned it is time to give up on the Beasley experiment! Please Jurgen, Please! I love Demarcus and his passion for the team. But he is just much better as a late sub at midfield in my opinion. He is NOT a defender and it showed even more on Friday night.

Tonight we need our defense to really step it up! Without Cameron and Besler, it will be a tall order, but I am counting on EVERYONE to step up. Mexico is reeling after the Honduras game and even changed coaches. That might work in their favor, but either way We have to show up and play 90 minutes! Not 89 minutes, but 90 minutes!! So, show up and root on the Red White and Blue with positive energy! Leave ALL of you negativity at home please. I know it is Mexico, but if we can't be gracious host to our worst enemy, then we ARE our worst enemy in my opinion. 

GO USA!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Danny here in Columbus! We will be spending the day at the USA Mega Tailgate. I'll be playing the bass drum tonight and my wife Barb will be on the snare drum. We'll be supplying the rhythm for the Yanks to bring us a crucial victory!

    ReplyDelete